Sunday, December 24, 2006

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...and my page is all done! Oh, and pay no attention to that orange-y red color in the upper left hand corner. The shades look fine in daylight -- but somehow it scans as being very orange-red and the waffle paper looks very burgundy red. Go figure. Anyway, I wanted to make use of that giant sticker & my 'Cookies Milk Santa' acrylic piece. Doesn't everyone leave milk and cookies out for Santa? We will!

The table is all set for dinner. I am going to start working on appetizers soon.

6 comments:

DrGeekswife said...

Great page!

Flapsi said...

lovely - that's my title too! wonder how many others will use it! Have a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Well Christmas is here ! have a wonderful day. yes santa drank milk here ( well he poured it back into the bottle) Brigitte didn't want him drink driving

Kari said...

I love this! Very nice:)
Merry Christmas!!!

Georgia said...

This is really a great page. I especially like the "cookies/Santa/Milk" sticker.

Chiara said...

oh this is just beautiful