Thursday, December 14, 2006

My favorite Christmas songs

For today's Christmas Journal page, our assignment was to write about Christmas music. I figure if a picture is worth a thousand words, a CD is worth at least that, so I took the path of least resistance and burned a CD of my favorite songs! I have recently figured out how to make CD labels, so I tried for a rather picturesque one & then used some medieval musical background paper for the page ... then I ransacked all of my embellishments looking for things that doubled as song titles, and well, all of a sudden, there was no room on the page! Good news for you readers, I burned a copy of the CD as well. So, if you are so inclined to receive a copy of my favorite music, including hearing my dad read "Twas The Night Before Christmas" in grand holiday style, post a comment below & mention the word "prize" in your post. I'll draw a winner randomly after midnight tomorrow night!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cd label idea! AND the PRIZE idea! How generous of you...enjoying your posts.

Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Very cool layout! Great idea with the CD.

I would love a prize.

Christmas music has been playing at my house since Dec 1.

Dorothy said...

Very cool! You have great pages~

Anonymous said...

I love prizes, and I would love to be in the drawing.
And I really like your entry. The clearness of the various elements is very cool!
rinda

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome page. Love your Cd cover. I only learnt to burn CDs last week ! I'd love your selection as a prize. Might try making my own Carol Cd this weekend

staceyfike said...

i love your musical journal page!!!

Jenn said...

This is so pretty! I love the cd!

Georgia said...

what a terrific idea with the CD. like the label you made, too.

DrGeekswife said...

What a great page! And making the CD part of the layout is an extra suPRIZE! Very clever.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this page!!! Using the CD is a fabulous idea, Susanne. Oh and BTW, I would love a PRIZE (if I'm not too late for it) :D

Lauren said...

Wonderful page. Your love for Chrismtas music really shines through!

Latharia said...

the winner is SANDI!!!!