Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Making space for the new stuff

We don't have Boxing Day here in the States...but interestingly enough, I heard not one but TWO commercials today about "As you know, we Brits celebrate Boxing Day, so we're offering you ..." One was for a Bentley dealership & the other was for some high-end boutique type shop. Too funny. In any event, I took the traditions of Boxing Day to heart & decided to use some leftover wrapping paper & focus on how we bring in the new and pass along the old. My handwriting is a bit squirrely, but I really wanted to use that piece of paper & had to figure out how to work around the circle tag & the sticker, so there you have it. *smile*

7 comments:

Kari said...

I love this!!! I tried to revitalize the tradition as well. Love the idea:) What company put out the JOY sticker? I love it!!

Latharia said...

The JOY sticker is put out by Pebbles Inc, I believe. I will double check!

Latharia said...

My bad ... it's 7 Gypsies!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that paper! We do celebrate Boxing day. In some states it is even a holiday but not for us. We went shopping!

Debra said...

love that used your wrapping paper, love that joy sticker have the photography one somewhere in my stash will have to find it :)

Chiara said...

absolutely gorgeous

crazierinreallife said...

i love your handwritting susanne. this is a wonderful entry