Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Getting Sleep...

You can tell today was busy, because I have only a single entry in my blog! This has got to be an all time first, folks. And I'd better make sure to make up for it tomorrow. LOL. Part of the reason my day sped by was that I had just enough time to get up, get to the gym, get showered & changed, and get to work! I just now got home. Lots of getting and gotting, I know, but that's what happens when a girl gets 11 hours of sleep! The extra hours have to come from somewhere. I don't feel too bad (other than for the persons glued to my blog...LOL), because my body really needed that sleep & I'd rather be well-rested & resistant to germs than be sick in a few days! That being said, I'm going to try to catch up on a few things tonight & then GET to bed!

7 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

this is great. I haven't done the 27th yet but I can tell you I am totally lifting you z's idea. great way to use my z stickers. LOL

Anonymous said...

Love this page!!! Our whole family is on holidays for the next 2 weeks. We are becoming nocturnal I swear. We go to bed later and later and sleep until later also....... Love it!

Kathy M said...

Very peaceful layout. I'm jealous of your 11 hours of sleep. Enjoy!

Debra said...

wow a eleven whole hours .. love the blue :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good sleep - I need 11 hours sleep too - LOL! Love your page with the zzzzs!

Ramona said...

Hi Suzanne, I found your blog. It's great to be able to read about your live from time to time now. I have a blog, too. But it is in German, so all you can do is look at the pictures.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year! BTW- I'll actually come to the US!!! A friend invited (!) me to join her when she trvels to CHA Anaheim. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Suzanne!!!
Hey lady! I just happend across your blog today...what beautiful pages you have made for your Christmas Journal!!

Beautiful work!!

Merry Chrismtas...hope to see you again in 2007!
Mellie