Saturday, December 16, 2006

Grateful ... and gone!

The list of things for which I am grateful during the Christmas season is long. So, I decided to make my own patterned paper, allow the list to repeat so it'd all be visible even when not interrupted by the cut-out "grateful" and what looks super simple actually took me more than an hour to make! Sheesh! LOL. Time for me to hit the gym, then do a bit more cleaning, by which time my folks will have arrived. You won't see me on the blog again until much later this evening -- I'll be too busy chatting with my parents, frosting cookies, decorating the tree, and suchlike!

8 comments:

Patience said...

what a great idea! Love the paper and the cut out letters!

Jenn said...

This is great! I love that you made your own paper and that clear snowflake behind the tag is such a cute touch!

Dorothy said...

Super page! An hour isn't too bad!

Anonymous said...

Love the way you did this! You came up with so many things to be grateful for. well done!

crazierinreallife said...

what a wonderul idea. LOVE IT!!!

Stephanie said...

great page! I love the simplicity!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous idea to make your own background paper - love it!

Chiara said...

oh this entry is just so cool