Thursday, December 21, 2006

Down with clutter! Up with festivity!

Today's challenge was to take a picture of our home as it is TODAY ... so I did! And I have to say, I think our space looks pretty damned festive & neat! I despise clutter -- it weighs on me something awful -- so the house is rarely cluttered, but currently, our home is in tip top shape, on the heels of Cookie Day, for which we cleaned and decorated for a couple of days, and it still shows! I don't think I have any photos of our home is decked out for the holidays, so this is a very cool thing for me to document! Thanks, Shimelle!

7 comments:

Chiara said...

your entry is just beautiful

Flapsi said...

ooh, I really admire that tidy house! lovely page.

Kari said...

Everything looks gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love this page!

Anonymous said...

fabulous! great shots of your 'holiday' home!! ;)

Georgia said...

your house looks very festive and pretty.

Debra said...

love your homey glimpses of your christmas :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful page!