Thursday, January 18, 2007

The best medicine

Today's quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:
"Life can be wildly tragic at times, and I've had my share. But whatever happens to you, you have to keep a slightly comic attitude. In the final analysis, you have got not to forget to laugh." --
Katherine Hepburn


Oh, I am frequently laughing. It doesn't take much, either. My friends all have a wacky sense of humor & point out the everyday hilarity in life. I am often giggling over something, whether it's an email from a friend, a humorous website, a Bill Cosby or Robin Williams piece, or just witnessing something wacky unfolding. Laughter is good medicine!

2 comments:

kaj said...

Okay, you need to send some wacky funny my way. Okay? I'm not seeing the humor in much of ANYTHING these days. Other than, I know there was a reason why I told my kiddos "NO" to the hamster idea. Those things are smelly.

Anonymous said...

great quote! one i haven't read before, thanks for sharing!! :)