Saturday, January 6, 2007

Relaxed, content, connected


On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ... a completed Christmas Journal! LOL! This is the last page entry in my book, although I still need to do the title page & the cover ... I always save those for last. So, dear readers, you'll see a little more from me on this theme, and then it's "hasta la vista, Christmas." I wanted a page that would wrap up my thoughts on Christmas, but again, there was too much to write, so I settled for a photo of me, with Sere on my lap, that I think captures Christmas for me -- relaxed, content, and with those I love (including pets!).

7 comments:

Flapsi said...

You look so relaxed and happy and tired and well Christmassy - it's been great hasn't it, and I'm looking forward to seeing your covers! x

Eleni Gratsia said...

A beautiful photo to end a wonderful book! It has been a great journey, and I have enjoyed seeing it come to live!!! Bravo Susan! Can't wait to see more of your work!

Georgia said...

I've enjoyed all your layouts and your wonderful comments on my blog. But this picture really tops them all....I so want to hold that cat. What a great shot. Getting ready to head on over to "Fancy Word" and think about that and Ali's "word". Boy I didn't know when the year started that I would be doing so much thinking!!!LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking at all of your wonderful pages, you are a very talented lady!I have also loved reading all of the entries on your blog and I hope that you will continue with it. Happy 2007 and I hope that your longed for snow soon returns. LOL from England.

inkyfingers said...

I've loved all of your pages and this one beautifully sums up the season.

Anonymous said...

you look so happy! I loved looking at your pages and thanks again for sharing your recipe which will be my included in my christmas baking from now on!
Hugs

staceyfike said...

lovely picture and that looks like one spoiled cat!!!!