Saturday, January 27, 2007

confession #1: the only place I can do nothing all day long

People who know me well will tell you that I am almost always in motion, and almost always "have something to do." When I first told Ken about Caneel Bay, he was completely baffled at why I would like it there, because I didn't have any stories about what I'd "done," just how it made me feel, and how beautiful everything was. This tiny spot on the planet still has the distinction of being the only place I can sit and do nothing all day long!

5 comments:

marci lambert said...

beautiful!
and the photo is just gorgeous!

Paula J Atkinson said...

I could easily sit on that beach & just stare at the sea.
Stunning photo.

Flapsi said...

Oh, I need a place like that.....

Anonymous said...

oh I had so much with this challenge, loved what you did.

crazierinreallife said...

stunning and oh so true about you!!!