Monday, January 29, 2007

confession #3: Splash Mountain is my absolute limit!

I am not a big roller coaster fan. I just do not need that adrenaline surge that comes with it, feeling like my heart is pounding out of my chest. Nor do I need the concomitant bruising from being slammed around in a ride vehicle. Not my idea of fun. Splash Mountain, though, is 7/8ths cute & leisurely, 1/8th pure terror. Fortunately, the terror bit is at the end, a sudden 5 story drop, and I can forget about it if I haven't been on the ride in a while. Mission: Space, though, I absolutely LOVE ... and my husband, who can handle Space Mountain and probably that new Everest ride at Animal Kingdom, he says Mission: Space is just too intense for him. Go figure!

4 comments:

kaj said...

You are so funny. I can't imagine that you like Mission Space. Bill LOVES rollercoasters. He HATED Mission Space.
BTW: He and Daniel did the Everest one at Animal Kingdom last month and he says it is one of the best coasters he has been on in a long time.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Oooooooooh Noooooooo, I don't do scary rides!!!
Love the photo & the journalling over the top of it.

Jenny said...

I'm with you on this one. Give me a leisurely scenic ride any day. I used to do the scary ones but am becoming a bit of a wimp in my old age. I'm loving your confessions book

Familie Kubben said...

I love all these rides! I really like your book and your confession about mission space! hihi "Team 4, you're on the clock!