Sunday, January 21, 2007

Observations

Today's Quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:

"You can observe a lot just by watching."

-Yogi Berra


Right now I'm just observing how worn out I am by cleaning the house and shoveling the driveway. I will strive to watch and to observe more, today. *smile*


edited at 11:10 pm to add: I noticed a missing scarf left behind at my house. I saw a beautiful amber necklace on an elderly lady in the restroom at the Italian restaurant. I observed that penne pasta is easier to eat by threading it through the tines of my fork. I realized that some of the threads on my sweater are fraying. I watched a play performance that was pitiful and disappointing because the acting was overblown. I noticed just how much fun I have at my own parties. :)

1 comment:

kaj said...

I find that watching at the MALL is more fun than shopping. LOL! But I'm not really a big mall shopper anyway.