Friday, January 26, 2007

I have to confess...

My cover and (first) 5 pages are done! *smile* This was a very fun little project, and I already thought of 2 more confessions I want to make & am going to print up photos to add to the album. FUN! Thanks, Shimelle, for an entertaining & simple project. It only took me an hour and a half to create it (after having assembled the supplies and been on the hunt for photos in advance), and I just let myself "play," not worrying if things matched or made sense or if the colors particularly went together. Whee!!!! Who else has theirs done? Did I see it yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup for your very nice message.
I won't have holidays this year.
I'll have dreams...

see you soon!
hugs*

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

marci lambert said...

love it! are you going to show us more?

Jenny said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your front cover, great photo.

Samm said...

Thank you for your comment on my 'confessions'! Your front cover is fab! What a great picture!
Just for you :) - the word 'ickle' is a cute form of the word little, try saying it in a 'baby voice' (if you know what I mean?!) I've tried to explain it in detail(ish!) on my blog but I've never been all that good at the description thing! :D
Samm x

kaj said...

THat is a fantastic photo and way to do the cover! Love it!!

Barb said...

Love that you used that picture for the cover. It works perfectly. Can't wait to see more.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby!!
Good to hear you have more plans for the book. I forget how quirky I am!!!

Flapsi said...

What a brill cover photo - really great!

Familie Kubben said...

Thanks for your nice comment and you agreeing with me on the nutella :) I love your confessions book! The clean style, it's beautiful!