Thursday, January 4, 2007

wrapping a virtual string around my finger

Gotta remember these tidbits for next year's holiday season! I already had most of these jotted down & stored in a spot on my Outlook so they'll pop up when they're most useful, so it wasn't too hard to think about what should be included on this retrospective page for my Christmas Journal. I don't think the rings for my album are big enough ... but I'm not sure where to buy bigger ones. These are already the biggest ones I own, and I gotta do a couple more pages and a whole cover. It's a FAT book! LOL!

3 comments:

Flapsi said...

I'm sure you'll remember or that stern looking soldier will want to know the reason why!! Lovely page.

Anonymous said...

another gorgoeus page!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love the nutcraker picture on your page. I'm going to have to take this spiral binding off of mine and go the binder rings route too.