Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Heart Beats

You don't need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating. -- Barbara Sher

What is getting your heart beating today? What is that thing that you have been waiting on? Will you start - today?

I have to say that increasing my workout length & intensity definitely got my heart beating today! *smile* As for what I've been waiting for, it's a class that starts on the 22nd. I've been putting it off for 6 years, hoping it would be offered at a different time. It is perpetually conflicting with my work schedule, so I finally just bit the bullet, rearranged my work hours, and will be starting that class in a little less than 3 weeks. It's a bit daunting, putting my heart and soul into it, hoping I'll like it as much as I think I will. If not, it's only a 12 week commitment, and then I can make a new decision about continuing from there.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Go for it!
Maybe the class will turn out being completely worth juggling your schedule around for.

angieoh! said...

YAY! Good for you - keep us posted on how it works out!