Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Dream a little dream with me

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
-Walt Disney

I am a master dreamer, schemer, plan-maker (what ever you want to call it). I can talk and talk and talk and talk about the things I want to do or might do. But, something always seems to get in the way.

What do you anticipate might hold you back from your goals in 2007? What are your "roadblocks" and how will you over-come them?

I gotta be honest ... NOTHING gets in my way. When I really set my mind to a goal, look out! I am a master at accomplishing, checking off, measuring progress, and moving along, step by step. I love being able to help others reach their dreams, too!!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats! Its good to be able to overcome roadblocks!

Chiara said...

ok I envy you that