Monday, January 29, 2007

No exciting (or horrifying) discoveries for me

Today's quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."

-A. A. Milne


I am a woman of three separate desks. So, yes, I would consider myself pretty organized. And as you can see, my desks tend to be pretty clutter-free. I snapped these shots as-is, no cleaning or tidying involved. *smile* I guess I am not likely to make exciting discoveries ... or terrifying ones, like finding I did not pay a bill, or that the glue was partially open before a cat leapt on my desk, or that I left half a tuna fish sandwich under a stack of paperwork. *grin*

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I am a desk tidy freak!!!
At work I have two desks set in an L shape & it is always spotless no matter what I have to do. And as from my confessions book of being a computer anorak, this desk is alwasy spotless too as my computer is my God..lol!!!

Jenny said...

I wish I could be so organised. I can tidy my desk but not keep it tidy if that makes sense

Georgia said...

Love, love, love a tidy desk! Great Job!

Rebecca said...

Wow, you are organized! I am when I am not doing any scrapping or work.