Friday, January 12, 2007

Drink? No thanks...!

Today's quote from A Fancy Word for Simple:

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes." Oscar Wilde

LOL. I don't have much to say about that! Oscar Wilde was certainly a carousing lush ... I can see where he would've felt very strongly that way. Not being a drinking kind of gal, I guess I don't see work as a curse! *grin* Seriously, though, I don't drink. I just never developed an interest in it, and my taste buds feel that alcohol is nasty. So, I am quite happily the designated driver for any get-together. Keep that in mind Karen, Dawn, Gaye and Jacquie! An easy way for you to party with your martinis and Coronas...and not worry, 'cause I'm not feeling left out at all!

2 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

LOL!!! Nice to know Susan! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Making note of that :)

Happy Saturday Susanne!!