Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Quick and dirty quizzes

You've Experienced 92% of Life

You have an amazing amount of life experience. In fact, you've seen and done more than most people.
So congratulate yourself on what you've done so far. The future is only going to be more of the same!


Who Should Paint You: Andy Warhol

You've got an interested edge that would be reflected in any portrait
You don't need any fancy paint techniques to stand out from the crowd!


You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.


Your Vocabulary Score: A

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.


You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...


I think I better stop quizzing myself and go to bed. *smile*

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. Google got it almost right. I wrote that I picked up the Travellers Cheques from my bank. I know you can use them like cash almost everywhere. Yeah, I'm VERY excited. Just 10 more days. I'll post all the CHA News on my blog when I get back.

Anonymous said...

Took the language test, scored an A-. You're smarter honey *wink*