Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sooner or later

I am so very geeked. I already got in my journaling, meditating, tai chi, and yoga, and am savoring a simple breakfast of yogurt, apple bread, and water. It's all very yummy. I am starting to tackle my email, and got Ali Edwards' latest AEzine. It is cool to see someone who is "famous" in the scrapbooking world write about how she is stuck, and that creative blocks happen to her all the time. It is a fact that I've always known, but yet some creative superstars make it appear as if that is only the case for us "lesser folk". *smile* Somewhere in her email or her blog, she mentions a very cool website for customized silver jewelry (it's here if you want to see it). That lady makes some pretty neat stuff. I've bookmarked it for later, 'cause I am a slow shopper and rotten consumer -- and because I can't decide what I'd like best. She has some awesome quotes I'd like to have on jewelry to bring me back to reality, stuff like "live with intention" and "may the light always find you on a dreary day". I'd like to make up my own: "be mindful". If I just got everything I wanted, I'd blow hundreds of dollars, so I'll surrender to my own style, and be patient and wait. It'll come together. Just like those creative blocks. Sooner or later, they'll crumble.

No comments: