Thursday, January 4, 2007

Pouring rain + boredom = fiddling with the camera function on my cell phone

I had to make a trip to the post office, because I sold a book on half.com and it absolutely, positively HAD to be shipped no later than today. I supposed I could've marked it shipped and actually mailed it tomorrow, but that's sneaky and underhanded, and I don't like people to treat ME like that, so I refuse to do it to others. So, I had to go out, in the pouring cold rain...and get stuck behind 3 freight trains while I was in downtown. After I got bored listening to 4 really nice tunes on the radio, I busted out my new cell phone (it's about 2 months old, really) and discovered I really can take pictures and email them. How much that's gonna set me back, who knows? LOL. At least the package is shipped. As are a prize to runawaygypsy and a fun package to my bro-in-law and nephew for Disney. WHEE! Now, to thaw out my fingers.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Such an atmospheric photo - it says everything that you said in your title! Thanks for the link btw, I will return the favour once I am back home and blogging properly again.
Kel x