Thursday, January 4, 2007

Get your feathers ruffled

from Fancy Word for Simple: Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today's quote:

"It's not what I do, but the way I do it. It's not what I say, but the way I say it".
-- Mae West

I love this quote because it touches on, to me, the little things that make us stand out. What causes our sparkle? Our special insights? Our hidden talents? How do we break out and have the confidence to be a little different, a little more than we have been before? I am excited to see the direction that you guys take this one. Keep up the good work!

I am slightly mischevious by nature. I'll admit it. I like being a maverick ... to do things differently just because I can. I'm the person that shows up early to class, just to pick a different seat and shake things up a bit. I like being a catalyst, prompting change, even if it ruffles a few feathers!

No comments: