Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Just chill!

I tend to get incredibly irritable when my schedule gets thrown off. I am pretty good at going with the flow (it's a skill I had to learn to develop), but when I've actually GOT a schedule and have managed to make everything fit together like a finely crafted puzzle ... boy, do I ever get cranky when someone messes with it. So, today strikes me as overwhelmingly chaotic, just because one piece fell apart & now I am trying to re-orchestrate my entire day. I am going to work hard at just living in each moment, but my desk also reflects the chaos, with haphazard piles of things half-done. I'd like to throw a sheet over it an ignore it ... but the reality is that I'll feel better if I actually dive in and tackle some of it. That being said, I am going to review my to-do list, pick an item, do it, then make myself a cup of tea and just chill!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

love your Christmas journal, Susanne, from the shape of the pages to the design. great job.
sherry
http://sherrygrove.typepad.com/what_blog/

Anonymous said...

I am like this too. I seem very easy going and try hard to be but when I ahve plans don't you mess with them. Even if it is a casual plan to wander here then there, I get all out of sorts when things don't go right.I think it's the Virgo in me!